We may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of Personal Data about You, which We grouped together as follows:
- Technical Information: technical information includes but is not limited to the device You are using to access the Platform and/or Services (such as laptop, phone, computer, or any other electronic device) used to access the Service and/or the Platform, a unique device identifier (such as Apple ID, Android ID) mobile network information, mobile operating system, type of mobile browser and applications used to connect to the Services, device token, device type, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and any other technology used on the User’s device used to access the Services.
- Identity Data: Identity data includes but is not limited to the User’s name, date of birth, age, gender, and any similar identification data. The Services are not intended for those who are under 18 years, and We do not knowingly collect Personal Data relating to minors. We also collect the date of birth to understand the age range of the Users.
- Contact Data: Contact data includes but is not limited to Your billing address, delivery address, email address, and phone number.
- Financial Data: Financial data includes but is not limited to the User’s bank account and payment credit/debit card details such as card expiration date, CVC code, and transaction value, to the extent required to complete the User’s payments via the Platform.
- Log Information: Log information includes but is not limited to details of the User’s use of the Services, including but not limited to traffic data, weblogs, and other communication data and the resources that the User accesses.
- Transaction Data: Transaction data includes but is not limited to details of the products You purchase from Us or offer on Our Platform.
- Profile Data: Profile data includes but is not limited to Your username, password, purchases, or orders made by You, Your interests, preferences, and/or feedback responses.
- Usage Data: Usage data includes but is not limited to information about how You use our Services and products, and/or when You list an item for sale or sell or buy an item via the Platform.
- Marketing and Communications Data: Marketing and communications data includes but is not limited to receiving marketing from the Company and our third parties and Your communication preferences.
We use different methods to collect Personal Data from and about You, which We grouped together as follows:
- Direct Interactions: You may provide us with Personal Data by filling in forms or corresponding with Us by post, phone, email, or otherwise. This includes Personal Data You provide when You create an account on the Platform, subscribe to our Services, request marketing to be sent to You, give us feedback, or contact Us.
- Automated Technologies: Each time You visit the Platform, We automatically collect technical information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns. We collect this information by using cookies (as defined below), server logs, pixel tags, and other similar technologies. Such technologies allow Us to monitor Your behavior while visiting the Platform,
We only use Personal Data to the extent permitted by the Applicable Law. We may use the Personal Data which You provide or which We collect to:
- Provide, maintain, and enhance the Platform and the Services, including, for example, to facilitate payments, send receipts, provide products and services which You may request (and send related information about them), develop new features, provide customer support to You, and send administrative messages, whether the information or required by applicable law;
- Perform internal administration and operations, including, for example, to prevent fraud or abuse of our Platform; to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems; to conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends;
- Send communications to You that We think will be of interest to You, including information about products, services, and promotions, where permissible under the Applicable Law;
- Allow You to participate in any interactive features of the Company’s Services or Platform;
- Personalize and enhance the Platform, including providing or recommending features, products, services, content, social connections, referrals, and advertisements, in accordance with Your preferences;
- Where we need to perform a contract, We are about to enter or have entered with You;
- Where it is necessary for Our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and Your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests;
- Respond to a request for information by a competent authority or government entities if the Company determines that such disclosure is in accordance with, or is otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process; and
- Through Our Platform. We may share Your Personal Data with third parties with whom You consent to let Us share such Personal Data.
- We may disclose Personal Data to our employees, contractors, commercial partners, agents, and/or service providers (“Agents”) to enable the Agents to perform certain services including but not limited to processing orders, payments, and Platform-related services.
- Law Enforcement. With law enforcement officials, government entities or authorities, or other third parties as required by applicable law.
The Platform may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, affiliates, and third parties. Please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any personal data that may be collected through these websites or services. Please check these policies before You submit any Personal Data to these websites or use these services (“External Sites”).
- We retain Personal Data as long as it is necessary to do so. At all times You access Our Platform and/or Services, We will keep Your Personal Data. We might also retain the Personal Data for a reasonable period after You stop using the Services and/or Platform;
- We may keep Personal Data for legal and technical purposes;
- We may retain Personal Data if We suspend Your use of Services, to prevent any unauthorized use by You.
- Marketing and Opting Out. We support Your right to opt out of receiving communications from Us and Our partners and affiliates. You have the continuous option to ask Us not to process Your Personal Data for marketing purposes and to remove it from the Company’s database, to not receive future communications or to no longer be able to access the Company’s Platform or Services.
- Preference Changes. Each User acknowledges that the Company may continue to send transactional or service-related communications despite Your desire to not receive promotional or marketing e-mail messages. Additionally, please note that if a User elects to opt-out of receiving promotional communications from the Company, such User may continue to receive promotional emails from other, non-affiliated marketers whose services such User may have accessed through hyperlinks to External Sites.
- Access to and Correction of Personal Information. You have the right to access information held about You. Each User’s right to access can be exercised in accordance with the Applicable Law. Any access request generally comes at no cost to the User, but may, where permissible, be subject to a fee to meet any extraordinary administrative costs in providing a given User with details of the information the Company may hold about such User.
- When a User contacts the Company about a potential Personal Data error, We will endeavor to confirm or verify the information in question, and then We will correct verified inaccuracies and respond to the original inquiry. We will endeavor to send a correction notice to businesses or others whom the Company knows to have received the inaccurate data, where required and/or appropriate. Some third parties and third-party sites may continue to process inaccurate data about Users until their databases are refreshed in accordance with their update schedules, or until such User contact such third parties to ensure relevant corrections are made.
- You may request Us to restrict, erase, or otherwise processes Personal Data.
Please contact Us using the following information:Contact number: +971 54 581 0393